
So this is the best picture of Aaron and I in, well forever, or ever actually. ( he is smiling)The problem is it is blurry, go figure! But I dont care because I love it. The reason for the smiling is that he was about to pay me back, for the wet willy I gave him with a weggie, and I had ahold of his nipple. That is when Linda asked us to look at her for a picture. Who knew that would work so well, I think we will keep this in mind for future pictures. ( we are such dorks!)
3 comments:
That picture is sweet! Bucky hardly ever smiles and we don't have pictures of us either! I think the only picture we have is from this cruise we went on. and it's not that great...
I'm glad you guys are happy and having fun together. We miss you!
Corey doesn't smile either! What is with these boys??
Post a Comment