Monday, September 15, 2008

Third Party is Where the Future Lies


I'm not sure about you, but I am done with the two main party's in this election. Sarah Palin, though a nice suprise, is not enough for me, not enough to hide the liberalism in McCain. I would like to call them Demicans and Republicrats. Since the liberals are now almost socialists, and the Republican are now liberal in more and more things, save for a few. I think that our future lies in either a miracle reform of the party's or a third party. A "Revolution". It has been started and its only a matter of time before we are heard. I know many cringe when the name Ron Paul is said, given he wasn't blessed with social skills. But his principles and drive to serve speak volumes. If you watched or will watch his latest speech, he says many amazing things. Some that those of us who are LDS will recognize and believe. I am looking into Chuck Baldwin, of the Constitution Party. I have put a video of him on here so that you can see there is something happening here. If not this year, I ask you to please take the time to think about the future of this great country. How will these elected officials effect those of us at home? In Moses Lake Washington? Well trust me sooner than later we will all feel, and see the effects. It is imperative that those of us who usually don't vocalize our stands, educate ourselves, put on a pin, put a poster in our yard and do our part to stabilize our future. To take back the power that was ours as a people, and reestablish this great Country on the Constitution and its inherent knowledge of supporting the most blessed Country in the world. Watch this video, and ask yourself, is it worth it to do something? Is our Country in need of integrity, and new leadership, based on basic fundamental beliefs, and the Constitution? How can we give the power back to the normal, hard working Americans? You and Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am not one to complain... but with your background I can't read what you wrote!! This is the second post that I only get about 1/4 of it!! So....from one friend to another, you might want to change your background (it is super cute though!) Miss you~Michelle

Sadie said...

I was talking to a lady the other day who said we needed to get away from the whole "party" thing and go back to nonpartisan? I think thats the term she used. I started to think about that since you are right, neither parties really stand for ALL that that party's name stands for. I always assumed I was republican but watching the elections this year, I'm really not sure. I agree with some things from both parties. Both have good to offer. I just wish someone would come along who had real solutions and detailed plans that they were actually willing to talk about. I like the idea of "change", just tell me HOW you plan on doing it. I will look into this guy and I did watch the video you put on myspace. Thanks for you voice, Tyra!