Okay so Anna tagged me. Now I have to conjure up 5 things about myself to entertain you. Here it goes.
1. I love research. I research EVERYTHING. I love the feeling of knowing what Im talking about, the confidence that comes from education on every subject. Health, politics especially(Contitution party, join the revolution!:)), religion, relationships. I find the need for more knowledge, on any subject all the time. It really takes up time, but worth it.
2. If I could I would be a dancer on a broadway show like Grease, Hairspray, and fun fast amazing shows like that. I LOVE to dance, find myself doing it ALL the time, in the kitchen, doing laundary, in the car. I would be in a class if they offered anything cool here. I might go ahead and sign up soon for whats around just to do it, and use it to get further into shape again.
3. I LOVE music. I feel it in my soul when I hear it. Music moves me. I wish that I would have pursued an instrament. I would LOVE to play professionally, or in an orchestra. Oohhh, goosebumps from Phantom of the Operas orchestra last week.
4. I am very competitive. Its in my blood. I use it as motivation. To push myself, and really enjoy the feeling of accomplishing things I've never done before.
5. I am a control freak. I am trying to be aware of it, but have just really realized this the past month or so. Its really funny because I just would have never seen myself like this had it not been pointed out ( thanks Clint, though he was nice and didnt quite put it like that). I was innitailly shocked, then as the days went on, things kept happening where It was apparent, he was right, I am a control freak.
So there it is. Now I tag Jen, Darcy, Becky, Eric, and Miles. LOL:)
3 comments:
I think that every good mother is a control freak to a certain extent! That's just what I tell myself. You boss around your kids all day and it's hard, for me at least, to turn it off when it comes to my husband. :)
oh Tyra, I miss you!! I'm a total push over and wish sometimes I was the one in control or at least more controlling with somethings/ some people! Where did you get the juicer???? I have looked and looked but I can't find anything that really gets it juicy!! We make smoothes with all sorts of fun stuff all the time!
Hey, I just read this post. I have been off line for a few days because my sister had a baby. I am not really good about these tag things, but I'll try! :) Thanks for thinking of me.
Post a Comment