
This is Abe. I heard a loud noise, odd noise from the stairs. This is what I saw. He slid down on his toy box lid! Fun huh?!

My new love in life is juicing. Ive been doing it for over a year now as often as I can. As you can see the kids LOVE it. I can successfully put in spinach, beets, carrots,cabage, celery and other things like ginger root with no fuss, all raw. They enjoy seeing the colors of the fruits and veggies, and smell the different smells. Its a really neat teaching opportunity about health and well being. There has NEVER been a time I have juiced that I havent felt amazing 30 seconds after drinking. I have had a couple juicers and must agree with the infomercial, Jack LaLaines (sp) is awesome! Its just so great for your health. We made a recipe at Blaizes request today. 1/2 Pineapple, 2 oranges, and 1 pint of strawberrys. It was one of my favorties so far! I also like kiwi, pineapple, ginger root. Yum!

Blaize and I were able to spend some time together picking red delicious apple to our hearts content the last week. It was so fun! As you can see we picked a ton. Needless to say we have put about 11 quarts of applesauce into our food storage, and have fruit rolls still being dehydrated,ans apple chips to last for a while. And the picture of Miranda is hilarious, she was my "helper".

Blaize has glasses now as you can see. He is doing great with them. Now he can actually read. I am happy and sad for him at the same time. But what do you do about it right?
No comments:
Post a Comment