Me and my "babys". They are just so old now. Can anyone believe its been 3 and a half years!!??
My Mother in Law, Linds was here for 10 days. The kids LOVE her and miss her and Allen so much.
My kids are so crazy. These pictures are out of order and all over the place. I should spend more time on here and figure more out but thats just not going to happen. I figure two things, if the pictures got taken in the first palce we are doing awesome, and if they get posted at all in any shape or form its good enough. And it works:) I am behind and need to post again. So many things are happening, life is busy and fun!
1 comment:
How fun! Do you like Moses Lake? Isn't that where you're at? I haven't been up that far, but I've been to Coeur d'Alene and that was so pretty. Have you seen the movie Zeitgeist? It's on you tube it's good. skip section 1. It basically bashes religion. Other than that it's good. Email me if you want notalottacash@gmail.com
Post a Comment