Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Favorite songs
These are officially my two new favorite songs. Today is the Day is just motivating and exciting. I started listening to Positive Life Radio all the time here. I like knowing that I can still listen to good rock and not have cussing kids afterward. The other is from Hairspray. If you haven't seen that movie yet SEE IT!! I LOVE IT! You cant stop the Beat is so great. I put it on and cant not be dancing the whole time! If you can listen to that song and not feel the beat, and want to dance you have to tell me, because there might be something seriously wrong with you and you need some help:)LOL Enjoy as much as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey speaking of a good beat, good choice of song by the way, Royal Crown Revue is coming to Salt Lake for a New Year's Eve show. I talked to Peter about coming over and he was stoked! You guys should come too! It would be a rocking New Years Eve, don't you think!
hey tyra...thanks again for everything you did to help us out for the birth you are really the greatest!
Post a Comment