I made this dress for Miranda. And to my pleasent suprise it actually turned out like I had envisioned it too. I was so relieved that all that worked payed off. It also went much smoother than I though it would, bonus! She loves it and wears is all the time, which is great, and suprising in itself, it is after all NOT pink.
So cute! you are so domestic! I hope we get to see you for Christmas, we are gtting dumped on and Im getting a little nervous about driving...let alone with a newborn! Enjoy the snow anyways! love ya!miss ya!
Hey I found a sweet YouTube video. It's Beyonce's Single ladies(Put a ring on it). This video freakin rocks. She's an awesome dancer, I'm having fun trying to imitate it...let me rephrase that, I LOOK FUNNY trying to imitate it!
4 comments:
Adorable of course! I didn't know that you could sew clothes, at least one of our mother's rubbed off on us! Just kidding...one day I will...
So cute! you are so domestic! I hope we get to see you for Christmas, we are gtting dumped on and Im getting a little nervous about driving...let alone with a newborn! Enjoy the snow anyways! love ya!miss ya!
Hey I found a sweet YouTube video. It's Beyonce's Single ladies(Put a ring on it). This video freakin rocks. She's an awesome dancer, I'm having fun trying to imitate it...let me rephrase that, I LOOK FUNNY trying to imitate it!
Tyra that dress is the cutest dress ever!!!
Post a Comment