Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why this Uninteresting Blha Blah Blah?



I encourage everyone to go to the Heritage site and order your free copy of the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution.(dont worry Clint I already did for you:)) It is time to study and educate ourselves on many subjects, but most important should be the articles written that are the foundation of our United States. Just because the election is over doesnt mean that we have the time to not think about politics for the next 3.5 years, which unfortunatly seems to be the way of things. If we are to make a difference, create change, send us in the direction we should be heading, we must start now.Today is Tomorrow. You might say, Why should we change course? I'snt the path we are on "fine"? Our economy will improve, right? We dont need a different economic policy, Washingotn knows whats best, who am I? "Just a Mom?" I dont know is it? Are they? Will it?Are you? I know what my answers are on these issues and many more. I am determined to dedicate time to this part of my familys life. There is a Revolution, a group that is growing that will make true changes. Will you join it? There are so many question, but there are so many answers to them. All you have to do is ask, look, and you will find. I always write on politics and other controvercial subjects, not because I think you will all love it, or enjoy it, or even care. I write because I believe these topics are easy to brush off, and not talk about, plead ignorance, or just not have the time for, when we should be making the time. I write because I believe in the power of you and me. It has to start within the walls of our own homes, with our own personal education. And I truley believe that the more time we all let pass not doing anything is aiding to the distruction of this great Country. Our children will grow into a terrible situation if we do not stand up for what it right. I know that it is my duty, responsibility, to do what I can to secure the foundation of this great country for their futures, I choose to do it now, before it is that much harder. I will continue to write about topics that arent "normal" things running through your brain while doing laundary or dishes or changing dirty diapers. But maybe there will come a time when it does, when you do realize that you hold a power within you to do something. When you know that things around you arent quite what they seem, that things need to change and that maybe you can contribute to that. That you see it first hand, affecting your children or family. So.... until then, Continue reading my Blah Blah Blah:)

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think that your blogs about the government are interesting, we may differ in our opinions about things, but I appreciate your passion!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Post your email on my blog. There is a guy who sends emails periodically that has a lot of the same ideas you do. I will forward your email to him. He's really nice.

Amy

The Dorman Family said...

dormanmomma@yahoo.com

The Dorman Family said...

The thing that makes me even more passionate is the more I learn about the heritage of our church, and what the Prophets have said about government, evolution, and such the more excited I get. Because there is so much there to paralell with what I read about in the every day worldy learning. SOOO much literature and lectures, answers about our church and things you wouldnt know about unless you actually looked and asked about it. Especially about the "creation" and politics. The difference between the Law of Enoch, and Communism and things like that. I could go on....of course.....