Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long Time No See

We Have been busy. Lets see whats happened. We have extended our underground sprinkler system into the whole back yard, had gravel brought in for the side of the house, poured a pad for our shed, and enlarged our patio, making it 3 times larger! Yay! We have also had Sod brought in and gotten our garden started. Oh and we put up our fence. Oh and we are in the midst of selling our AK home. Its been a stressful process. Aaron will be up next week to handle the only thing keeping the loan from going through, some gravel under the house. So hopefully by the end of next week we will have the thumbs up to finish it up. That will be a huge stress relief for us. Miranda is in Dance and had her first recital a couple weeks ago, and another Memorial weekend. She is adorible, and just loves it. She is girl to the core. Blaize is in Karate. He also loves it and is doing very well, he was promoted to get his Gee and white belt last week. I cant wait to see him advance, I LOVE what he is learning, its everything I wanted it to be for him. Abe is in tumbling. He really, really really likes it too. When he turns 5 we will put him in Karate with Blaize. So far its just a great way for him to release some little boy energy. We have had birthdays also. The Twins turned 4 April 4th and Blaize is now 7, as of May 5th. I cant believe it. Time goes by faster every week, and I am just reeling that its comming to the end of May. I have posted pictures on my facebook account of all of this. But I will try to do it here soon. Love checking in on everyone. Enjoy your summers!

2 comments:

Jen Demaris said...

lol, i have a ton of catching up to do on my blog too! we have all been busy! cant wait to come out and see you guys! by the way check out the blog and see what cierra has been up to! (did i tell you on the phone? cant remember!) love ya!

Anna said...

Good to hear that you're still alive and kicking! I can't believe that the twins are 4!!! Evie turned 4 in February. It's crazy how fast time flies.