Thursday, October 1, 2009

Abraham, the happy soccer player






Abraham is a very happy, easy to please, whatever kind of guy. I asked him if he wanted to be in wrestling, karate, soccer, gymnastics, dance, and he said yes to all of them. He doesnt really care, specifically, yet, what he does. You point him in any direction and the child will run with a smile plastered on his face. Needless to say, he is our, how to say it, least challenging child. Ha!

The soccer teams are ages 4-6, so hes a young one at 4.5. Their team did great, they won 15-3, not that I was keeping score or anything. (you dont do that anymore, by the way) I think Abe actually touched the ball 5 times LOL. SO here are a few pictures of the cutie out giving it his all.

One more funny thing. After the game Blaize tells Abe on the way to the car, something that at first seemed so nice, and it was, in a big brother kind of way. "Abe, you did really good! You were a little slow....but you still did good". I was laughing, it was so funny. Ahhh, sibling love.

1 comment:

Jen Demaris said...

cute!!! So we got that apron today in the mail! Thanks a bunch Carly and I LOVED IT! Cant wait to cook in it! we love ya!