Okay, theses are photos from our first time driving into town. The water tower, well one of like 8. And when we drove up to our new house! This is the first time we saw it. We were so excited! We were the first ones on Megan Dr. and have the corner lot. So glad that we grabbed it. Wouldnt be the same for the kids in between other houses. They know every inch of that side walk and have so much more to play on since it borders both sides of our property. Since we have moved in, 18 other houses have been built around us and we have heard rumors that 10 lots behind us have already sold. These next houses are going for a much higher price since they say these sold so fast. Thats great news for us! The house across the way, same as ours, base price is 20,ooo more than ours! We are so grateful we bought when we did. Anyway, we are pretty much hanging out for 2 years. Aarons contract is out then and then we will decide what we want to do with ourselves. By then if we want to move he will have plenty of Operation experience to go anywhere. So in the mean time we will chill out, keep out eye out for something new, and enjoy the sun. We will never be moving back to AK though, that we know for sure. Summers only! We still own our house up there. Its a rental and that is going great. We were fortunate to find a way to hang on to it. Nice investment, something to sit on I guess.
Here are a couple pics of inside. The first is from the kitchen looking at the entry, off to the right is our den. The kitchen is great, I love it. That pic is from the Family room, the den is off to the left. Then the twins. This is what they did for the first 2 weeks. They didnt care about anything but the stairs. It was so cute. I will post some more when I find them, more current.
5 comments:
What a beautiful home!!! Your kids are so big now!! When did that happen? Cailyn does kinda look like Teagan. I love that she'll be dark like all her cousins! I think she's all Corey though. Personality and looks!
Congrats on the new house! Looks beautiful!!
Welcome to Washington!! We are in Olympia...about 3 hours west of Moses Lake. We love it here. It is great that you are closer to your parents and get to see them often!
Hey Tyra--I saw the link to your blog from Sadies blog and had to look. It looks like you are doing really well. I hope your having a great summer and keep up with the pics they are great--I can't believe how big your kids are now man alive where does the time go!! Take Care of yourselves and keep in touch.
Congrats on the new house. Looks like you are really enjoying life in Washington. How nice to be by family. Lots has changed here, ward boundaries and auxillary presidencies, but still the same Soldotna.
Post a Comment