Monday, June 16, 2008

Surrounded By Amazing Men






Well for Fathers day I have to say I am so gratefull for all the Fathers that I am realted to. My brother-in-law George, is so amazing. He's a high energy, happy, loving Father, who treats my children like his own. Mine LOVE him and we love him too. ( miss you!)
My Brother is also an increadible guy. Its so great to see him as a Dad. To the sweetest little Carly. He is such a tender, caring, funny Father and Husband. We are grateful for him in our lives, and are so excited to live closer so that we can be with him and his growing family more often. ( cant wait till next weekend!)
My Father-in-law. Well he's my favorite Father-in-Law for starts :), and I know I'm his favorite daughter-in-law. Had to say that. I know that he would do anything for us. He truley loves our little family, and is just wonderful with our children. We miss him so much. Thank you for being such an amazing Father and Papa!
My Dad is someone whom I have always had a special bond with. Maybe because we share the same birthday, eye color, hair, skin type, freckles, humor, and almost everything. I love my dad and all the things that he has taught me, and will still teach me. I do appriciate him, and what he has given me. Your the Best Dad!
Last but not least my husband. Im not sure that there are words to describe how much I love him. After what we have been through in the last (almost) 8 years, the word 'Love" seems trivial. I appriciate him, for all that he has been to my life, and all that he is in our lives. Our children adore him, and want to be like him in everyway. Im pretty sure thats why they eat everyday, so they can be big like daddy. I not only love Aaron but I truley like him. That alone is something that I love. Happy Fathers Day, we love you so much!








3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I am so glad you started up your blog. I want to see some pictures of your new house!!! Are you loving it on the outside or the lower 48 as they say up here.

Fishin' Ponds said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you are blogging. I was wondering how you were doing down there. And don't let Becky fool you...it's not "on the outside"! She makes it sound like prison up here, but I know you know better. :) How fun that we can keep in touch now!

Tyler 2nd RS said...

Tyra.. and family, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It is great to see your family! I cannot believe how big the kids have gotten. The twins were barely born when we left Alaska, it seems like they have grown up so fast... and Blaze.. 6 years! what happened here! Keep in touch!