Well Aaron bought Miranda her first bike. She was soooo excited. Her usual outrageous display of excitement/freaking out. Aaron said she was a jabbering mess in the store, non stop the whole time. With her you know things are appreciated, because she just gets so excited. Its great, and funny.
The next thing I just had to do was post a picture of Aaron, sporting his new skin. I am calling him my Mexican now, because he is so dark. I can't count on my hands how many times I've been asked by random nosey people if my children have a colored father, Hispanic?, black? No Joke! At first I was like, ummm, nope. Now I'm not surprised at all. It's true they look like it now. I'm darker than I've ever been, but nothing in comparison to the rest of the family. Thanks to the Indian in the blood, thanks mom!
I painted the interior of the house. I chose Peanut Butter Brown at first, and really liked it. Then found a color on the same palate to contrast, it looked online like a bluish gray. When I got to the Home Depot and looked at it on paper, it was a purple brown color. I was stumped for a minute because I don't choose colors really well, I liked the brown, and had come to buy this color, the color that they said would match. So I did it! I painted it "tree bark". I love it. 3 layers of paint on every wall later, I officially hate painting and wont again for a long time. But it looks great and now I can start hanging pictures.
Clint and Jen are coming over tonight for the weekend. Its so great to be able to see them all the time. I will have some pictures from that soon. Love looking at all your blogs. Amazing how life moves forward so fast huh?
Oh yes and I cut my hair. I took a quick picture, its blurry and not very good, but taking my own picture isn't my forte, so I just did it quick to get it over with. I love the cut, a lot actually. Am tossing around the idea of never going back.
5 comments:
Love the haircut! Andyour kids ar so cute. Aarom looks like a Mexican in that picture!
I love your haircut and it looks like you are having so much fun! Have a fun summer and take care of those cuties.
Angela
Love the hair too...it's very in right now. The wall color is very rich too. I love earth tones. Keep enjoying that sun for us up here in the AK. :)
Darcy
YOur hair looks so cute. You guys look like you are loving where you live. We miss you guys up here.
Tyra your a hot momma of an indian family! ;) We love your haircut too!!! When are you coming to Portland?
Post a Comment