Well its getting cold here. :) This is the first time we sported our coats in 5 months. It was 68, at about 7:00pm and we were freezing. But There wasn't an option but to eat the rice crispys outside. The other photo is of sissy with one of tons of tomatoes a family in the ward let us some pick. They grew hundreds of them from 8 plants. So we made salsa all day yesterday. Ill post some pictures of that later, because we are proud of our accomplishment. Its the first time Ive used the pressure cooker on something other than salmon. I think I'll be making a ton of applesauce this next week too. Fall is here, our leaves are turning color, but it is still in the 80s during the day. My first real "fall" and I am so excited. We are hunting down a pumkin patch and corn mazes for this month. So the photos should get fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment