
Okay so we went to check out a neighbors garden on Friday. Just to look, so that I could get an idea for ours next spring. The amount of veggies was awesome! So many that she couldnt give it away fast enough. Watermelon, pumpkins, zucchini, squash, potatos, tomatos, carrots, peppers, corn. All of which is planted in some really rocky soil. It has taken over so much that she said she gave up a while go and just jumps over to the next row. Anyway we were sent home with 2 boxes full of stuff. I have been looking up potato and zucchini recipes all morning. I cant wait to have my own garden here. It is obvious that whatever seed you put in the ground will prosper here, if not too much if there is such a thing. It is so great. We might buy and plant some fruit trees this fall. The sooner the better!
4 comments:
This lady has some wonderful recipes for zucchini if you would like to check it out. http://www.craftpad.com/
I can't wait till we get the vegetables out of our garden.
I have an amazing reciepe for zucchini bread. I will email it to you, super easy. My kidos LOVE LOVE fresh zucchini speared, drizzled in olive oil, grated parm cheese on top and broiled until golden brown. They actually fight over them!!! Ha! Miss you and am totally jealous.
Hurray! nothing is better than vegies from the garden! Fun to read your blog. Love, shannon
Corey makes the best zucchini bread ever! He's the baker in our house. I grow stuff and he cooks it.
Post a Comment