Okay. The first is of our New dog. I know, your saying, what did she do?! I know, I know. I am thinking that 50% of the time too. I have actually been thinking and researching dog breads for a long time now. But the opportunity struck last week and we took it. She weighs in at a whopping one pound. Her name is Pixie, and she is really cute. Definitely a great distraction for the kiddos. Small enough to take anywhere with us, and I'm going "Dog Whisperer" on her and she is already really mellowing out. Anyway I am excited to see what she brings about in our lives, I feel like this is a good thing for us. Like she will help teach us some things we all need to learn.
Finally a couple Halloween pictures. Sheena was able to be here for it so she spent tons of time primping Miranda to be the Princess she is at heart. She was hyperventilating with excitement when Aunty Sheena was done, it was so funny. The boys were the best transformers in town. Thanks to Mema for their costumes. And the one picture of my parents with the kids, of course not looking. But I love my parents, and miss them while they are up freezing with you all in AK. But doesn't my mom look awesome?!
Lastly our trampoline. It was on sale, so we bought it as an early Christmas gift for the kids, and us actually. They are in love with it, and so am I. It is a great workout, and this was totally worth the money. Id you have an opportunity to buy one, and you have little kids, DO IT! You wont regret it.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had ours early to accommodate for Aaron's schedule. Werent able to go to Clint's because our children are passing around a cough, so we watched the Macy's Day Parade on TV, first time for me, baked a ton of cookies, and lazed around. I love my family, and my life, I am so blessed to have the freedoms that I enjoy everyday. To think and do what I want is something I feel I take for granted too much, but realize that the freedom I have is a tremendous gift, that I wouldn't be doing the normal things I do every day if I were in a different part of the world. Which makes me all that more motivated to make sure that I take advantage of it as much as I can. A quote, some of you might have heard from Kung Fu Panda, an awesome movie, but a quote to live by none the less, especially as Christmas is coming,
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
Today is a Gift,
That is why they call it the Present.
4 comments:
Yeah, Amy did cook up a mean meal for Thanksgiving, but like your family we are passing around the cough. I'm not sure if I have allergies or what, but I'm coughing up a storm. It sucks, because we are no doubt passing it along to Isaac and David. Sucky! How fun that you got to see your parents and Sheena. Okay...sorry about the novel, chat to you later!
You're family looks great! Glad to see you have the net around the trampoline (sorry, can't help it - I handle homeowners claims...). Your new dog is adorable. Loved the post... keep em coming. Tya
So do you still have the dog? I hope so. They suck but are worth it in the long run or that is what I keep telling my self. So I was looking for a pic of the dog...I thought for sure you would put a pic than I looked closer and there she was. For some reason I saw you as a big dog kind of girl. I wish sometimes Izzy was 1/10th of the size she is. She thinks she is that small but she isn't
The festival is in Sandy Utah at the Expp Center. It goes for about a week, I think. Way worth going if your in the area!
Post a Comment